Thursday, January 14, 2010

VICTORY - maybe

The Newsboy hat has been delivered to it's new owner. I am still awaiting word on whether or not it was a success. I personally feel that I could have done better, I have 3 more orders for Newsboy hats to try and improve my work! Now I can march forward and attend to my other customers waiting in line.

On a better note a second hat was also delivered. That customer was very happy with her hat. It is so wonderful to see a smile on the face of someone who has purchased one of my hats. The smile and happiness is more satisfying to me than any monetary amount I receive. Another person was present when my customer tried on her hat and also liked it. The piece is a vintage pattern and she commented on that fact. That lead us into discussing vintage pieces and the fact that I think they are a lot of fun to create. So, maybe I have a future customer...

No comments:

Post a Comment